VIP Club San Miguel: "The Smart Fit"

Comments (185)

the pitch
Hola, Lou,

Great pitch. If I weren't already a customer, that would make me one.

Happy New Year.

Heather Hanley
#185 - heathr hanley - 01/23/2018 - 13:48
the Savings
Hi Lou,

Hope all is well! Just want to thank you for the VIP card program. You can’t imagine how much money I’ve saved this past year by using the VIP card (between restaurants, bars, insurance (both car and home) and Airport transportation as well as propane for my home. I tell all my friends about the card and its benefits. It truly is amazing! Thank you!
#184 - vince salkoff - 01/23/2018 - 10:18
it pays for itself in one month
Thanks, Lou.
The VIP card pays for itself completely in January of each year.
James & Terri
#183 - james walker - 01/23/2018 - 10:16
Hi lou. It's been a long time, so please resign me and let me know when, where and the cost. Warm regards, Gerry
#182 - Gerry Teldon - 01/21/2018 - 11:27
love the card
Love the card use it weekly at La Gruta and El Vergel.

Thanks for the renewal discount.

#181 - david rosenberg - 01/11/2018 - 10:25
Thank you, Lou - for all you do. Of course I will renew.🌷🌻
#180 - martha carrol - 01/10/2018 - 12:21
HOLA, Lou, many thanks !!! As always VIP is favorite to save ... Sage

#179 - sage johnson - 01/10/2018 - 12:15
keep up the good work
A Holiday Greeting from the high mountain desert of N.M.

Keep up the good work, enjoy everyone of the monthly updates.

At last, have a trip scheduled to SMA for early January.

Dave Browning
#178 - David Browning - 01/10/2018 - 12:11
Peace and Joy
Peace and Joy, Lou. Gracias for
sharing wonder and the abundant
San Miguel life.

#177 - alexis hercules - 01/10/2018 - 12:09
Super bon site web !
#176 - Plan cul - 01/06/2018 - 16:13
We love the Card
We love the card, Lou
#175 - anne and Bruno Challamel - 12/06/2017 - 09:45
makes me smile
hi Lou,
As always, your writing can make me smile, even about the dead!
You're the best. Really, you are! sue
#174 - sue lawrence - 11/20/2017 - 10:37
Day of the Dead edition
Beautiful thought-provoking words on Days of the Dead. Mahalo!
Jan Rife
#173 - jan and jer rife - 11/16/2017 - 13:47
see you in march of 2018
Lou: Waiting till we return to Sma March 2018 to renew. We use the VIP card all the time. It is a great value and we wouldn't do the month without it. Always read the newsletter too!!
#172 - trudi wineman - 11/16/2017 - 13:42
living elsewhere
Lou, I just want to say thanks for keeping me on your mailing list for the VIP CLub Newsletter. I enjoy reading it to keep up with some of the changes going on in San Miguel since we had to leave in 2012. Great job!

#171 - Carol Schmidt - 11/16/2017 - 13:38
Start Previous Page
E-mail (Will not appear online)
To prevent automated Bots form spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
This comment form is powered by GentleSource Comment Script. It can be included in PHP or HTML files and allows visitors to leave comments on the website.

PHP Script   Disposable Email   Temporary Email