VIP Club San Miguel: "The Smart Fit"

Comments (175)

We love the Card
We love the card, Lou
#175 - anne and Bruno Challamel - 12/06/2017 - 09:45
makes me smile
hi Lou,
As always, your writing can make me smile, even about the dead!
You're the best. Really, you are! sue
#174 - sue lawrence - 11/20/2017 - 10:37
Day of the Dead edition
Lou,
Beautiful thought-provoking words on Days of the Dead. Mahalo!
Aloha,
Jan Rife
#173 - jan and jer rife - 11/16/2017 - 13:47
see you in march of 2018
Lou: Waiting till we return to Sma March 2018 to renew. We use the VIP card all the time. It is a great value and we wouldn't do the month without it. Always read the newsletter too!!
#172 - trudi wineman - 11/16/2017 - 13:42
living elsewhere
Lou, I just want to say thanks for keeping me on your mailing list for the VIP CLub Newsletter. I enjoy reading it to keep up with some of the changes going on in San Miguel since we had to leave in 2012. Great job!

#171 - Carol Schmidt - 11/16/2017 - 13:38
17th anniversary
a BIG congrats to you, lou on your amazing 17th anniversary!

#170 - carol romano - 07/21/2017 - 17:49
17th anniversay
hey Lou, Congratulations on your 17th anniversary! Thanks for all the hard work! Linda and Michael

#169 - linda and michael - 07/20/2017 - 19:39
17th anniversay
Feliz aniversario, Lou!

In gratitude! Joseph
#168 - joseph bennett - 07/20/2017 - 19:37
17th anniversay
Congrats Lou. You've made an amazing business!
#167 - cheryl finnegan - 07/20/2017 - 19:34
We want to renew!!!!!
Good morning, Lou.

Thank you so much for this timely notice.

I definitely want to renew my card.

This is my first time to renew so please send the details about where, when, how to pay, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Paz,
Kemo
#166 - kemo curry - 03/01/2017 - 14:44
forget but wonderful
Hi, Lou

Reply to your survey: The card is wonderful, worth every peso. That we didn't renew is just user error. We typically forgot to use the card when we had i. As I said: user error. "It's not you, it's me."

Please keep up the good work!

Fran

#165 - clay primrose - 03/01/2017 - 14:39
keeeps getting better
I will be renewing. Thank you Lou for all your good work. It just keeps getting better.

Just let me know how to pay.

Clay Primrose

Aldama 19
#164 - clay primrose - 12/17/2016 - 16:40
won't be renewing
Dear Lou,

I won't renew my card this year. Thank you for your excellent service.

R.Lichtenberg
#163 - roberto litchenberg - 12/16/2016 - 13:40
thanks
As always, thanks!

The club is such a great resource, not only for saving a few bucks every week, but for staying abreast of new restaurants and services through your emails!
As Centro-dwellers who eat out and travel a lot, it pays for itself in the first month or two. And you can quote me on that.

Have a great holiday season.
Saludos,

Chris Hixson and Mitchell Kahan
#162 - chris hixon - 12/16/2016 - 13:38
Hi Lou,

The VIP card is GREAT!!! I will renew for another year of great values. Where do I renew my card? Thanks
Rod
#161 - RODNEY E DYE - 10/27/2016 - 18:20
Start Previous Page
Name
E-mail (Will not appear online)
Homepage
Title
To prevent automated Bots form spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
This comment form is powered by GentleSource Comment Script. It can be included in PHP or HTML files and allows visitors to leave comments on the website.

PHP Scripts   Temporary Email   Throwaway Email