VIP Club San Miguel: "The Smart Fit"

Comments (196)

did not renw
Hi
I thought VIP card was great. I used on the shuttle as I was going back and forth to SMA.
I also used in a few restaurants. The problem in restos was that they wanted payment in cash in order to give discount.
No complaints though its a great service.
I just haven't been in SMA that much recently.
Best
#196 - linda king - 08/22/2018 - 12:29
did not renew
I did not renew because I was not in San Miguel when it expired. I did not realize it had expired until recently when I returned to town. I would like to renew, but do not know where to do so. I will check out the website.

Thank you.
#195 - stenson - 08/22/2018 - 12:27
reason for not renewing
Hi Lou,
My reason for not renewing this year was because I missed the sign-up date as we had many things going on in our lives. I do intend to sign up again for next year. I believe the VIP to be valuable even though I often forget to use it.

Thanks.
#194 - dawes - 08/22/2018 - 12:25
reason for not renewing
Too often you forgot to carry or use your card?

Yup, that's the problem... also sometimes thought of it when paying and was told they needed the card before the check was presented... in all fairness you do identify that issue on your list of services.

Bottom line... our breakup is because of me, not you.
Janice
#193 - Janice Zimolzak - 08/22/2018 - 12:23
renewal
Keep me on the mailing list, keep me posted, remember my name and I'll be in touch in early January for my 2019 card.
#192 - d. klein - 08/22/2018 - 12:21
The only reason we did not renew is we have left San Miguel, but have always enjoyed your services.

Best wishes,
The Colbys
#191 - the colbys - 08/22/2018 - 12:19
getting fat
How in the hell am I to get my last 25 lbs. off with all the restaurant temptations you have put
in this post.

Maybe you should think about a "fat guys eating out" list.

Cheers,

Dave

David R. Browning
#190 - david browning - 06/13/2018 - 17:01
Gone
Hello Lou,
We moved from San Miguel last fall. But while there, we sure enjoyed VIP services.
All the best,
Patty McBratney
#189 - patty mcbratney - 06/08/2018 - 17:35
We enjoyed
I didn't renew our membership because my husband,, Bill, had a stroke, we returned to the US and he died March 17. We definitely enjoyed the membership when we were able to use it.
Pam Amidon
#188 - pamela amidon - 06/08/2018 - 17:32
moved
Hi Lou

I have moved from San Miguel which is why I didn’t renew. Other than that I loved using the card.

Sabre Gilmartin
#187 - SABRE GIL MARTIN - 06/08/2018 - 17:29
Thank you, Lou - for all you do. Of course I will renew.🌷🌻
#186 - Michel - 03/28/2018 - 09:53
the pitch
Hola, Lou,

Great pitch. If I weren't already a customer, that would make me one.

Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Heather Hanley
#185 - heathr hanley - 01/23/2018 - 13:48
the Savings
Hi Lou,

Hope all is well! Just want to thank you for the VIP card program. You can’t imagine how much money I’ve saved this past year by using the VIP card (between restaurants, bars, insurance (both car and home) and Airport transportation as well as propane for my home. I tell all my friends about the card and its benefits. It truly is amazing! Thank you!
#184 - vince salkoff - 01/23/2018 - 10:18
it pays for itself in one month
Thanks, Lou.
The VIP card pays for itself completely in January of each year.
James & Terri
#183 - james walker - 01/23/2018 - 10:16
Hi lou. It's been a long time, so please resign me and let me know when, where and the cost. Warm regards, Gerry
#182 - Gerry Teldon - 01/21/2018 - 11:27
Start Previous Page
Name
E-mail (Will not appear online)
Homepage
Title
To prevent automated Bots form spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
This comment form is powered by GentleSource Comment Script. It can be included in PHP or HTML files and allows visitors to leave comments on the website.

Disposable Email   Temporary Email   Throwaway Email