VIP Club San Miguel: "The Smart Fit"

Comments (190)

getting fat
How in the hell am I to get my last 25 lbs. off with all the restaurant temptations you have put
in this post.

Maybe you should think about a "fat guys eating out" list.

Cheers,

Dave

David R. Browning
#190 - david browning - 06/13/2018 - 17:01
Gone
Hello Lou,
We moved from San Miguel last fall. But while there, we sure enjoyed VIP services.
All the best,
Patty McBratney
#189 - patty mcbratney - 06/08/2018 - 17:35
We enjoyed
I didn't renew our membership because my husband,, Bill, had a stroke, we returned to the US and he died March 17. We definitely enjoyed the membership when we were able to use it.
Pam Amidon
#188 - pamela amidon - 06/08/2018 - 17:32
moved
Hi Lou

I have moved from San Miguel which is why I didn’t renew. Other than that I loved using the card.

Sabre Gilmartin
#187 - SABRE GIL MARTIN - 06/08/2018 - 17:29
Thank you, Lou - for all you do. Of course I will renew.🌷🌻
#186 - Michel - 03/28/2018 - 09:53
the pitch
Hola, Lou,

Great pitch. If I weren't already a customer, that would make me one.

Happy New Year.

Cheers,
Heather Hanley
#185 - heathr hanley - 01/23/2018 - 13:48
the Savings
Hi Lou,

Hope all is well! Just want to thank you for the VIP card program. You can’t imagine how much money I’ve saved this past year by using the VIP card (between restaurants, bars, insurance (both car and home) and Airport transportation as well as propane for my home. I tell all my friends about the card and its benefits. It truly is amazing! Thank you!
#184 - vince salkoff - 01/23/2018 - 10:18
it pays for itself in one month
Thanks, Lou.
The VIP card pays for itself completely in January of each year.
James & Terri
#183 - james walker - 01/23/2018 - 10:16
Hi lou. It's been a long time, so please resign me and let me know when, where and the cost. Warm regards, Gerry
#182 - Gerry Teldon - 01/21/2018 - 11:27
love the card
Love the card use it weekly at La Gruta and El Vergel.

Thanks for the renewal discount.

#181 - david rosenberg - 01/11/2018 - 10:25
thanks
Thank you, Lou - for all you do. Of course I will renew.🌷🌻
Best,
Martha
#180 - martha carrol - 01/10/2018 - 12:21
Hola
HOLA, Lou, many thanks !!! As always VIP is favorite to save ... Sage

#179 - sage johnson - 01/10/2018 - 12:15
keep up the good work
A Holiday Greeting from the high mountain desert of N.M.

Keep up the good work, enjoy everyone of the monthly updates.

At last, have a trip scheduled to SMA for early January.

Cheers,

Dave Browning
#178 - David Browning - 01/10/2018 - 12:11
Peace and Joy
Peace and Joy, Lou. Gracias for
sharing wonder and the abundant
San Miguel life.

#177 - alexis hercules - 01/10/2018 - 12:09
Cool
Super bon site web !
#176 - Plan cul - 01/06/2018 - 16:13
Start Previous Page
Name
E-mail (Will not appear online)
Homepage
Title
To prevent automated Bots form spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
This comment form is powered by GentleSource Comment Script. It can be included in PHP or HTML files and allows visitors to leave comments on the website.

Disposable Email   Temporary Email   Disposable Email